I Need Your Help On EAT And LAT

From mid-January I’ll be adding two new titles to my freelance portfolio - Estate Agent Today and Lettings Agent Today, online services which will be familiar to most of us in the residential property industry.

I’ll be writing on alternate weeks, sharing the duty with EAT/LAT staff.

During ‘my’ weeks I’ll be preparing weekday updates - for EAT these will appear on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and for LAT on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

The aim is to continue the informative, punchy and occasionally provocative tone which EAT and LAT have already established. Some of the information will come from the ‘big boys’ in the industry, but I hope other voices will be heard too.

If you have information which estate agents may be interested in reading, ranging from new products or software to the exploits or innovations of single-office agencies to the multi-national activities of the world’s biggest real estate giants, please let me know - by email only - on graham.norwood@btinternet.com.

Thank you. Here's to a good 2014.



If you would like to to comment on this article, click HERE to e-mail Graham. Follow PropertyJourn on Twitter